Saturday, January 2, 2016

Good Morning






Good Morning Everyone. Well the Holidays are over and now it's time to get down to the serious stuff and that's making money and living my life to the fullest. First for the New Year I was blessed  while I was cleaning my house and getting rid of so much paper I found $150.00 that I must have put away and forgot about. I also was able to roll another $10 in coins that I had saved. So the New Year started off right for me because I got $160.00. Hope  the rest of 2016 is as good money wise as the first day was.
I am happy to report that I have started my money challenges for 2016  it's the 20 dollar challenge that I always wanted to do and the coin investment challenge is on going. So what money challenges are you doing this year??
Also I might try and get a job again....... at Sears I saw that they have the location and the department that I want to work in. I might go for it, my partner feels that I don't need a job I could start my own business and do side jobs just to make extra money. I am thinking about it. What do you think? The part time Sears jobs will not be just for the money it will give me a reason to get up and out. To socialize with people more then I have been doing since I left my job.
                     Oh well that's my story so far what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment