Friday, December 4, 2015

Next...

       


 Hello Everyone. Here's my story for today. I was involved in a situation that if it went through I would be collecting a monthly check. Which  a monthly guaranteed check would have help  a great deal. But plan A as I would like to call it fell through. So now I am on to plan B. which is??? I am still looking. I do know that I need about $150-200 a month in living expenses for myself. So I am back to looking for a job. Ain't this a kick in the head I could be working at Sears right now but because of the plan A project that would not have been a good idea. But since plan  A  did not take place a Sears  job would have been right on time right about now. 
I have no idea what I will be doing to make my monthly allowance but I will be dealing with that when 2016 comes. Right now I am preparing for my Christmas vacation which is next week. Vegas here I come! I got the trip cheap that's why I am going.


Image result for holiday saving club
I did manage to finally get to the bank to open my holiday club for 2016. I deposited $130 just from coins in the account. Don't worry I am still doing the coin investment challenge with Kellogg's stock to. What I plan on doing is dividing the coins amounts that I collect and roll  up  half of the amount will go toward   investment and half holiday club.  So that's  my story for the week. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment