Thursday, December 24, 2015

Just Thoughts


Good Morning Everyone.  First I wish everyone and their Family A Healthy and Happy Holiday. Now here's my story. I am back from Vegas and it was fun. This week I am  really thinking about this year for me and I how  I am thankful in so many ways. First  I got to see this year in full with no real problems. Thank you god! Also I am blessed with the opportunity to become a free spirit without the worries of a roof over my head, food in my belly and clothing on my back. My partner has that covered nine ways to Sunday as he always tells me. So all I have to do is do what I want to in regard to finding my true calling in life. Which I am still looking for, got any suggestions?

I am thankful that I have friends and family that I can count on in a pinch. I am thankful that I can talk to you about anything and you don't judge me. Thank you. I am  blessed.
I am hoping that 2016 will see a more organized and productive me in the form of health and wealth. So that is my story what do you think?

P.S. for 2016 the challenges are Coin Investment( investing coins in the stock market) and My $20 business( starting a business on twenty buck)who's with me on this!
                                                                             Happy Holidays

No comments:

Post a Comment