Sunday, September 13, 2015

Just Made It!


Good evening everyone. Here's the story for today. I just made it! I am still doing my coin investment challenge. I just made the $25 dollars in coins that I needed to invest for September. I have raided my car, old clothes, every room in my house,  looked in between my coach , my partner, the street, grocery store floor. You name it I have looked for coins there. This is the money I got when I raided my car. After looking every where  I was finally able to find enough coins to make $25 so that I could sent it off to Kellogg.

Which as you remember that is what I am investing in with my coins that I find. So now I am working on finding coins for October and every month after that. Which I will add is not as easy as I thought It would be.  If you  would like  to join me on this  coin challenge the more the merrier. It will be fun I promise.

Also I am doing a Win/ Lose Challenge which is my lottery tickets that I buy if I win something the money goes into a win jar.( plastic piggy bank 99 cent store kind) But if I lose money like not win on a ticket I purchase I have to put the money I spent on purchasing that ticket in to the lose jar.(recycled 99 cent plastic garbage can bank  that I am reusing from last year) I have a bet with my partner for one year that my  win jar will be more then the lose jar. He just laughs at me when I say that.

I still have not given up on making money. I have listed more stuff in my bonanza store and books on half price.com. Hopefully people will start buying during the holiday season. As far as the mystery shopping goes that’s a bust for now.  Maybe I will get back to it later. I have some medical issues that I am dealing with right now. So mystery shopping is but on the back burner. Surveys that I am doing for extra money is coming along  very very slowly. To be honest I don't do them as much they really don't interest me. I just can't seem to spend an hour or two  of my time for 50-75 cents. Am I wrong? Well that's my story and challenges.                                                          
                                                                            What do you think? 


No comments:

Post a Comment