Wednesday, September 16, 2015

A Job?


Hello Everyone. Well here's the story for today. It's the Holiday Season, well almost anyway. I get this notice in my e mail yesterday. Sears and Kmart are looking for holidays help. I went to their website and  applied to become a sales or cashier for Sears/Kmart. Yes I did say I applied the reason why is I could use the extra money a holiday job would bring it in. I need vacation money, invest money and everyday living expenses money. Plus it would get me out of the house for a few hours and me way from my refrigerator.

I know your asking what about the mystery shopping, the surveys and the selling on line your doing ? I can still do all that and have a p/t  job. At least with a job you know  you will be getting a check with this online stuff  that's  a hit and miss and not a guarantee check. So I have applied,  all I can do is wait and see what happens. In the mean time  I am look for other money making opportunities. Got any suggestions??
                                                           
                                                                     So what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment