Tuesday, September 30, 2014

It's Been Two Months......

 
It's been two months since I stop working and my goal was to make $200 a month doing surveys, mystery shopping and selling stuff. But what really happens is that it's been two months of not getting any money to make my $200 goal. Why is that you ask? Well let me tell you first the mystery shop is unmotivated to me because the pay is pretty low $5-10 and if you count my gas and time I would be making less then $1 an hour. ( I know I need the money) Taking  Surveys online  gives you credit toward  gift cards which I hardly use and selling stuff on eBay is going slow but I still work on it.
So that is why making $200 a month is getting hard. But it's a new month right (October) and I am looking into other ways to make my goal any suggestions???

No comments:

Post a Comment