Monday, September 22, 2014

I Had To Play

 
I had to Play the Lottery this week. It cost me $20 bucks. But If you think about it the Power ball is $250 million, Mega Millions is 85 million and my Local lottery is $6.5 million. even if i win 2nd place  in either of the games I would have won my $20 dollars back plus a whole lota Extra money! It;s a gamble I know but it's only $20 bucks and now I can say I am in it to win it!  Life is a chance you take sometimes you win and sometimes you lose but it's more fun to win!
also I sold some items and made $85 bucks so I am happy about that. i just need to find a way to make a permanent $200 each month. Any suggestions???


                                                                                           
                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment