Tuesday, August 5, 2014

It's My Money!!!

 

Remember when I told you that I am really starting to pay attention to my spending, because I do not have a check coming in any longer. Well here is one example of me paying attention. I get my hair done once a month and it usually cost me $25.00 if I get extras like conditioning specials and stuff. Today I went to my hair dresser and got the basics  no extra stuff done to  my hair and it still cost me $25.00. I ask my hairdresser why is is that if I get the extra stuff done to my hair it's $25 and the basic wash and set is $25. She told me a crazy story that I did not believe. I paid her for the service this time but no more. I felt she ripped me off and now I am in the market for a new hair stylist,, Know anybody??? 
My thoughts are  why should I pay you $25 for the basics when I should have only paid you $20. That's $5 extra dollars I gave you could have been used for something else. Do you agree?  
                                              Have a great Spirited. Frugal & Free Life!

No comments:

Post a Comment