Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Come On Money!!!!

 
I won $25 dollars today on take 5 lottery ticket. I was happy. Since I have no money comming into my house right now ( on my part) every penny counts for me. And this $25 is a good thing. I am thinking about what to do with it  here are some suggestions.
1. I could use it to buy more lottery tickets and see if I could win a bigger prize.
2. I could put the money  into my gambling bank account for later on ( Yes I do have a gambling bank account with like $90 dollars in it.
3. I could start a small business selling my dolls on e bay and going to fivvers to get a  eCommerce store with it.
I can not ddecide what to do with it but whatever I decide it has to make me money, because as we all know I don't have any.....

Have a Great Day!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment