Tuesday, June 6, 2023

Good Week


  Hello all well here's the story so far. Happy June the months are flying by so fast. This week has been a good week so far. I got $5 dollars in the mail for an incentive to take a survey about health. If I return the survey, I get $20 bucks. Which I filled it out yesterday and mailing it this week. I need my $20 bucks.  Also have you ever just woke up and felt good that you were singing and dancing. I felt that way yesterday I was happy that I was a live and everything else was not important. I wish I could wake up and feel that way all the time.

Today's my father's birthday he passed when I was 18. I miss him I wish I could buy him a coffee and we could sit and talk. Me being older I understand a lot more now than when I was 18. At 18 I was silly and foolish not realizing that people don't live forever. I missed out on some great moments because of my stupidity & selfishness. 

                                          Anyway, that's the story so far what do you think?

                                                     https://coinqueensyardsale.ecrater.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment