Friday, February 4, 2022

New York


 Hello all well here's the story for the week. You try to save money by being a frugal/cheapskate living in New York and you can't here's why.  I live outside of New York in a borough. I have 2 homes one I live in and one I kept because it was my childhood home. Thank God they are both paid off, but the property taxes combined is around $16,000 a year. The killer part about paying so much property tax is come income tax time I can only deduct $10,000 leaving $6,000 just out there. Besides that New York property taxes are way too expensive, and I can barely afford it. That's why I am selling my childhood home come springtime. At least that would be one property tax bill that I will not be paying. It's getting so you are forced to moves if you live in New York if you're not making 250 thousand a year.

My friend retired this week I am happy for her. She put in 30 years on the job. So, it was time for her to find something else to do with her life. Giving a job 30 years is enough don't you think?  For me I gave my job 20 and that was too much in my book.

                            So that's my story for the week what do you think?

                                       https://coinqueensyardsale.ecrater.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment