Friday, January 7, 2022

First Week Of Jan 2022


  Hello all well here's the story for the first week of January 2022. I have been calling my heart doctor for an appointment. I left about 4 messages within a 2-day span. No return calls. He's not the only one as far as doctors not returning my calls. I am starting to think it's me. But with the virus going around and hospital crazy it could be that to. 

When I need it it's not there. It snowed today and I needed salt to salt the walkway and the stairs. I had two big bags last time I checked. But when someone went into my garage at night and took some of my stuff, they might have taken my big bags of salt as well. It's a darn shame when you have snow and no salt to melt the ice with. If you're stealing from me at least leave me one bag of salt you know we live in a city that gets snow.

Also had to cancel my cruise to Bermuda in Aug to many people getting Covid on the ships and to many places are not letting cruise ships dock in their ports. So why bother booking a cruise this year. The chances of getting covid-19 or other virus and not seeing the places you want to see is too great a chance.

So far, the week after all of this is slow. I am still doing my $2 a day challenge. Trying to get a covid test. Lines are crazy where I live it's a 2-4 hour wait just to get the test done. 

                                           So how was your first week of Jan 2022.

                                         So that's My story What do you think?

                                       https://coinqueensyardsale.ecrater.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment