Saturday, September 26, 2020

$5 Bucks



Hello all well here's the story for the week. I got my $5 from taking the Nelson Survey. That was unexpected but I do apricate it. I have been running all week with eye appointments or doing mystery shopping. My mystery shopping company limited me to 3 shops paying $20 bucks each. Tried to get in 2 more to make $100 but they cut me off. Darn!

I was thinking about going yard sailing this weekend but in my area everybody is selling junk. I have enough junk of my own that I need to sell. So I passed on that.

 I have been worrying about what if's lately. What if I don't have enough money to cover my expenses, what if I can't get my food bill under control, what if I lose my partner and his income which supports us both. I realize you can not predict the future. You have to take one day at a time and hope for the best. 

So that's my story what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment