Sunday, December 8, 2019

That Much!!!

Hello all ...

Well here's the weeks' story. I need a new window for my bathroom . Since the bathroom window is old and it's stuck.  I asked my handyman to get a bathroom window to replaced the old one. He told me  with labor and a frosted window it would cost $600.  I said really???
He told me windows are not cheap. I knew I should have gotten the window when I had all the new windows put in the first time a couple of years ago. But my neighbor who is crazy was putting up a fight because I had to use her driveway to put the window in. Since my bathroom window faces her driveway. I didn't want to argue with a crazy women so I gave up. That was my mistake now it's costing me more. If I had done it the first time the bathroom window would have only cost me $250 and that's with labor.

My dumb mistakes cost me everytime.

That's my story what do you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment