Friday, October 25, 2019

Crazy



 Hello all well here's the story for this week. I  almost  lost my mind when I got a hospital bill that said $238,569.42 No lie. I had to do a double and triple take on the bill. My partner had surgery and the hospital bill came in for his one night stay. Mind you this is not the doctors' bill that's separate. 

I lost my mind but thank god his insurance paid the bulk of it . So we only had to pay $300. Because if I had to pay all of that bill. First think I was calling the hospital  to see how much they can lowered this bill to. Then I was going on a payment plan. which I would be paying this bill for the rest of my life . Really.

It is so important that you have medical coverage. In New York medical care is crazy expensive and my heart does out to the uninsured people who need medical attention with out insurance. I feel that we need universal medical care for all. People should not be dying because they can't afford medical coverage. That's crazy just like the hospital bill we got!

                                                         That's my story what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment