Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Settled Down



Hello all well here's the story for the week. I am tired!! I went over the damage that was done to my rental and it's not to bad ( not like the picture above) In my rental yes things need to be cleaned, I do need a handyman for repairs and I might need a new  refrigerator if I can't repair the one in there  already. But overall if the cost comes out to less then $4000,00 I am happy.

I have a contractor who says he will do all the repairs plus the painting for $3500. This is with materials included. I will be billing the tenant for this plus her back rent. Here's the crazy part after the drama with the tenant , her daughter and the repair person the tenant come over with to fix the things she broke in the house  last Saturday. I almost had to call the cops  on the daughter and their so called fix it man.  They  threaten to sue me  by call housing court, their lawyers  the whole nine me . I am done with the tenant and her family.

The tenant had the never to call my house Saturday night  after all the drama saying that she knows another person who could do all the repairs that I needed in the house done. I gave her a chance and she messed it up , now I am fixing the house my way and billing her for it.

So much drama  so much work to be done , that's my story what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment