Saturday, August 24, 2019

High What??

Hello All Well Here's My Weeks Story..

I think I told you that I am a diabetic type 2 and I try and do what's I need to so I can keep my sugar low. Which I sometimes fail at. Yesterday my doctor told me that I have high cholesterol  and I thought I don't eat that many eggs.   He told me that it's part of the diabetes . To me if it ain't one thing it's another with me and my health. The good thing is I joined a diabetes group on Facebook which helps a lot. 

I keep watching the phone waiting for it to ring with my tenant telling me her moveout date. I dread that call. Because for the next couple of months it's going to be crazy. My partner has to go into the hospital for surgery in September for a day. I am still searching for a new car I need one badly. I am also trying to plan a trip in October. Now with the tenant leaving soon. I have to find painters, yardman and who knows what else to get the rental home ready for. Whatever I decide to do with it. Crazy right!

Well that has been me week but I am blessed to have it. So what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment