Saturday, July 6, 2019

Quite Holiday

 Hello all well here's the story for the week. It was quite for me. Even though it was the 4th of July weekend with all the noise I still had a quite week. Which that's good for me. Nothing special happened besides me running around to do mystery shops so that I can make my $30 a month quota for July. Which I have already and it's only the first week of July Yes!

I am also on the lottery fast which I will spend no money for lottery tickets this month . I failed already spent $13 for some tickets yesterday but I made $20 on my old tickets. So I call it a failure and a wash.

I love my yard sales but since this is the holiday weekend nothing going on . Which is good for me I have to much stuff anyway and I need to sell my stuff instead of getting more.

Like I said nothing special Have a great weekend. So what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment