Sunday, May 19, 2019

You Gota Go

 
Hello all  happy May. well here's  the story for the week. I had to fired  some people this week. I am ok with it because like my ma says people just don't want to work anymore.

1th Fired my gardener. he rings my bell trying to tell me that I owe him $350 from last year. For a fall clean up he did. He caught me so off guard that I told him to give me a bill and I will check it. Then he starts rambling on about nothing. After he left  I checked my bills that I payed  him. I already paid him for October clean up. He was trying to rip me off. I am sick of him anyway but this time He's fired. I hate people who try and take advantage of people.  There are to many other gardeners in the area that I could use to do the job he does for the same price. Or I will go back to doing it myself and my labor was free.

2nd Fired my rental home handyman. I call him up and tell him that the roof he fixed was leaking and could he fix it. He tells me that it should not be leaking and that I should coat my roof. Which he will gladly do for $3000. I tell him fix his work first and we will see. Then here come the excuses of why he can not do it right away. So I am going with a professional roofer and I am out the $350 I paid the repair guy to fix the roof the first time. He also missed out because I had more work for him to do but not anymore.

It's makes it hard for a Sista to get help now a days all they want to do is take your money and do nothing for it. They got the right one with me  I need my money I count my pennies and watch it like a hawk.

                                                               So that's my story what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment