Wednesday, April 3, 2019

Scored!


Hello all , well here's the story for the week. I Scored!!! Yes that's right I scored meaning that I saved money on my cruise in November. I am going to the Bahama's in November just to get away from the New York cold and get into the sun. The trip will be a cruise and it was going to cost us $4008.75 for  two people. But my partner told me today that the cruise line  was running a sale on our trip. So I check and I got the same cruise with no changes meaning we get specialty dinning for 3 nights, $100 onboard credit and $50 off every excursion we take for $400 less then what we were actually paying. Yes I love saving money!


I don't know why but I can't seem to give up my addiction to playing lotto. Here it is April 1th and I ran my ass over to the lottery place to play my numbers? Yes I am a lotto playing junkie. I have to find a way to give up this addiction because it's sucking to much money out of my life. I have spent over $150.00  last month and won $5. You do the math!

Also this month I am trying to get my money right. I have started a book with all the information about my pensions from the various jobs I worked, My social security benefits when I get 62 and so on. I need to know when I get 62 what my finances will look like. I hate to be surprised and find out a sister is short on her retirement.

So that's my week's story what do you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment