Saturday, December 15, 2018

Darn New York!




 Hello all well here's the story so far

 I just got my increase in my property tax. I hate when that happens. I owe an extra $130 on property taxes that the city wants you  to pay by Jan1 2019. Like that's in 2 1/2 weeks. What of I didn't have the money. Then what? What would happen would they would put the extra increase on my regular property tax bill in June which would be about $5000 give or take. I keep saying this it's time to leave New York every time you turn around they are sending you a bill for this or that . My next bill would probably be a bill for New York  air.

The holiday are 2 weeks away and here's my holiday decoration. That's right a $6 dollar poinsettia and that's all she wrote. Why have the tree and decoration when there are no kids in the house only two adults who live a simple life. Plus the put up and clean up after the holidays are not a favorite of mine. As far as gift giving . We don't give gifts we give vacations which at our age is much better. Who needs  gifts anyway when they only become  dust collectors anyway?


 So what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment