Thursday, September 27, 2018

My Challenges



Hello all well here's the story for the week. First don't you just love this picture it was so pretty I wanted to share it with you. Now on to my story. Keeping up with doctors appointment, dentist appointment, drugs. It's crazy. First I have so many medical appointment for various women things that I might as well stay in the hospital for a week just so I can do them all. Let's not talk about the drug plans. I am on Express-Scripts where it's mail in medication that has to be filled through mail order. That's a pain to keep up with. Sometimes I wish I could go back to being a kid  and let someone else deal with the things that we have to deal with being an adult.

Ok, since October is Monday I am not ready!!! Meaning I have so much to do because in November I am going on a cruise and October is the only chance I will get to start get everything ready for it. Did I mention that I need a window replaced in my house.  I called the window man and he said he could replace it., It's been a month, still waiting on my window to be replaced. Did I also mention that  it's hard to find reliable people to work with you anymore. Why is that?

This is why I am not ready life is going so fast it's hard to catch up sometimes let alone keep up. But I am not complaining to loud I am truly grateful for the things that god has blessed me with. Did I mention my neighbor hit my car now I have to fix a dent in my car and a flat tire. She hit me and never told me she did it. But I know it was her. $300 down the drain to get my car fixed. 
This is my life. 

So what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment