Saturday, April 21, 2018

Loving Vegas & More




Hello all here's my story for the week. I am in love with a place not a person. I love Vegas and I am looking to move there in the near future. Like 3 years from now. I have a lot of clean up I have to do to get my house in order before I move. But I have been looking at apartments online. I am also thinking about getting a condo there. I'm in the research stages right now. I know one thing I have to get the Heck out of New York, It's to expensive and the money that I have saved over the years will not last me long if I live in New York during my major retirement years.  

Repairs are for the birds I ran all over town yesterday trying to find a place to repair my DVD Recorder. Since I try and record all of my TV shows  on it  because it's cheaper then getting cable. But I had no luck. Most of the places I went to like best buy and other electronic repair places keep telling me to buy a new one or they can fix it for $500 bucks. Really?? The system did not cost me $500 so why would I repair it for that much! On top of that they do not make this system anymore so where could I possible buy a new one at??? Everyone is pushing cable thanks but no thanks. I will think of a way to get this thing repaired or I will just miss my TV shows that's all

Summer is coming I know it. New York has been pretty cold for spring but summer is coming and with that instead of me going to yard sales I will be doing a few. Need to clear out a whole lot of stuff. Will keep you posted.
So what do you think? 

No comments:

Post a Comment