Wednesday, October 25, 2017

8 Days



Hello All, Well Here's the story for the week. You would think that I would be excited because in 8 days I am off to California to cruise the California coast line. I should be but I hate a few things about traveling.
                                  1. Packing I hate to pack and unpack my clothes. Then don't forget all that wash you have to do when you get home.
                               
                                2. The money that I have spent just to go on the trip and the extra spending money for the things I might need or buy on the trip. I don't like spending money.  Ok, this trip was kinda cheap.  With air travel, car rental, hotels,  a stop in Vegas ,  the cruise itself  for the  two of us this trips costing me under $5000. Plus I get some great perks from the cruise line.
                                 
                                3. Staying in Hotels. I could never sleep good when I stay at hotels. First of all I check all my sheets and rugs and bathrooms when I first get there. I don't want to find any surprises. Last I can't sleep because I know that in a couple of hours I have to check out. So I worry that I will not have enough time to get my act together before they start charging me because I overstayed my check out time.
                                
                       4. Flying. I use to love to fly but not so much anymore, The seats are smaller and my butt had gotten bigger. I have to bring my own food. Airline food is way to expensive, And attitude some of these airline attendants have a lot of it.

                                   5. Being late. I worry that  I will be late to catch my plane, boat, a planned adventure. Just late for stuff. That's why I make sure  I am at least an hour early for stuff if not more.

You ask if I worry about all of this stuff why do I travel, Because how else will I  see the world if  I  don't. Just have to deal with my fears, dislikes and  keep it moving.
                                                                   So what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment