Saturday, July 8, 2017

Jury Duty Pay


 Hello Everyone, well here's the story so far. I finally got my jury duty check and It came like it was a bill from the IRS. I was scared to open it but when I did I was surprised that it was my jury duty check. Thank god I needed that money I have been spending like crazy buying stuff from yard sales to re-sell for the winter.  Sister trying to  make a buck anyway she can.I feel like I am storing my nuts for the winter to eat when it comes to buying stuff to re-sell.

So anyway what else is going on with me. 4th of July was quite hope you had a good one. Now it's almost time to say good-by to my tenant. They are moving in August and I will miss them they were good people and they were quite. I like quite tenants that pay on time.  So the hunt is on to find more people to rent to,  but first I have to do some clean up work. Not looking forward to that.

Oh well that's the story  so far what do you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment