Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Cleaning Bug

Good Morning Everyone. Happy Wednesday. Well here's the story for the past couple of day. First Warning..... When you get your medical drugs in the mail, be sure to check them. I have know mail order medical companies to send the wrong medications to people. Also when you are billed for medical procedures  read the bills carefully. I was billed twice for a procedure that I already had paid for. So check your bills and your medications.

I had the cleaning bug for the last couple of days and that's what I have been doing ---- cleaning. If I had not used it in the last year or so out it went. For 2017 I need my life to be on empty and less clutter. Know what I mean?

I been working my challenges and they are slow but I am still doing them. So far for January it's slow and I am trying to get things accomplished.  Like getting a new door, car fixed,etc. There has been some good new my e creator store is making sales.. But other then that nothing special.

So what do you think?

 


No comments:

Post a Comment