Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Having Fun!


Well Everyone. Here's my story for the week. I went in to my local CVS Pharmacy and saw they had their  Halloween items at 75% off so I got a hat. ( you can  see the sign in the background of the video)You like it. I also was going to get a new pet the rat but I decided against it. I got 3 bags of the good chocolate instead for $1.99 a bag. Like I really need chocolate. Not!!!

Also I made a sale!!!! On e creator (that's my online store) well almost. I had to refund the $$ because the shipping was wrong, but at least I know  they are looking at my e creator store.  My e creator store was build for my $20 dollar challenge.http://coinqueensyardsale.ecrater.com/

Finally got my passport even though they make me look like I have a bead in my picture. I am ok with it as long as I got it before my trip in December I am happy.
Well that's my story for the week short and sweet. Hope you voted today I sure did!
                                                           So what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment