Sunday, September 18, 2016

Debit Card

                                      Good Sunday Everyone Well Here's My Story For Today

Happy Sunday Family. Yesterday I went and got myself a liquid debit card from chase. Why do you ask since I am a cheapskate . Because my ATM card which I don't use can not be used to make purchases like a debit card can. Plus with this card it makes it easy for me to put say $50 bucks on it and that's all I can spend for stuff like food, gas, fun stuff.  Did I mention that Chase charges a $4.75 fee to have the card but my fee  was wavered because I am special to Chase.This card is great because it keeps me on a budget when it comes to my play money. I hate spending money but if I have to at least I know my spending  limits....

Been doing a lot of mystery shops lately ( Thank God). So for the month of September I  made about $80 bucks and that 's pretty good for me. Now I just have to wait until they send me the checks in October. That's the only thing I hate about mystery shopping the waiting on payments.

This pass week has been errands and trying to get ready for my cruise in December. But nothing special to tell you about. But trust me I have some news  to tell you later on....

So what do you think?



No comments:

Post a Comment