Monday, July 4, 2016

I Took Advantage


Hey Everyone, well here's my story so far. I took Big Time Advantage... Yes and I am glad I did. what I am talking about is that Princess Cruises was having a Sip & Sail Special on their cruises. So I took advantage and book a cruise for 2017 to sail along the California Coast Line. This mean I will be sailing from LA, going to San Fransisco, San Diego, Monterrey and Mexico and another place I can not remember at the moment. The trip for 2 people will only cost us......$2000. This is because I get discounts for being a pass traveler  on top of their already cheap sailing promotion price and I get  cabin credit of $300. How can you not sail at that price with all the extras that you get. I also like the fact the I am doing 3 vacations in one. First the cruise, then I am staying in LA after the cruise  for a few days to see stuff.  Third I am going to Vegas  from California . The flights are way cheaper then if I would fly to Vegas from New York.  Staying In Vegas a few days and then home. When I say I am doing California I am doing it right! But that's not until Next Year.

This year I have issues. I am waiting to see if my tenant is moving out so that I can get my house back , clean it  and move on to the next renter. I am also trying to do as many things as I can to make extra $$ for my vacation in December that's a cruise as well. So my hands will be full for the next couple of months trying to get some money for both trips. Plus losing weight. God I am so fat!!!

I am still doing the Kellogg's stock purchase and I just rolled $25 toward it on Sunday. I have $375 that I have added already to this company to buy their stock.  Not to bad from just rolled coins.. Oh well that's my story for the week so far what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment