Sunday, October 4, 2015

Got A Job!

                                               
                                           Image result for sears holiday  jobs      

Happy October Everyone. I wanted to wait and think about it first before I said anything. But before I left on my trip I got a job at Sears for the Holidays. I will be working as a  part-time cashier close to my home. I have to call the women who I interviewed with when I got back from vacation. So she could put me in training. My partner is not to happy with me working since I have all these getting old ailments. He prefers that I find something that I can do from home to make extra money. I have been out of work for 1 year( my choice) and I am ready to get back to work again. At least part time anyways. So I am back from vacation and I just might call Sears  Monday to tell the head cashier to put me in training. Oh the pay is $8.50 an hour. also the cashiers must push the sears credit card there is a quota,  if you don't make your credit card quota they will let you go. But I am up to the credit card challenge. Hey that extra $212.50 before taxes might come in handy. I will let you know how it goes. So what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment