Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Spent Way To Much!!!

 
Good morning everyone how are you today? Here my story for the week. I just went over my may expenses and did I over spend!! I spent over $500 on just playing the lottery alone. My budget for may  lottery spending was $20 so I am $480 over.  For  food I spent about $50 bucks that's because my partner buys all the main food items that we need but I still make him use coupons when I can get it. My saving for may was about $500. But the worst part of it all was that I made no money for May, So you question is how can I save $$ if I did not make it. Simple dividend checks and unexpected cash that I received from people owing me money helped me to put money into my saving account. But my point in telling you all this is that for June  my budget has to be better but I know it will not be because June is an expensive month for me.... So what do you think??/

No comments:

Post a Comment