Friday, May 18, 2018

Mattress Problems

Hello Everyone, Here's the story for this week. Mattress problems.  I have been sleeping on a mattress for the last 10 years that was about 20 years old( that's another long story) but I decided it was time to get a new one. My body was telling me that because my back, side and legs were always hurting when I woke up. The old mattress had to go. I went to about 6 different stores and the mattress ran from $2600-1300. I tool the $1300 mattress set but the problem was......

The  Mattress King  store was a small store who had great prices but it was in New Jersey. And 3 hours from where I lived.  The delivery charge was going to be around $150 dollars. Which with all that I was getting mattress, sheets, box spring, mattress covers, etc it would be ok until.....

I happen to go in to another mattress store closer to me and I was looking at a mattress that I liked but it was to expensive. When the sales women showed us all she had. We decided to walk because the mattress we wanted was $1900 not including delivery, taxes etc.  Our deciding to walk was the best deal because she matched what the deal was in Jersey that we were getting plus to be honest the mattress store  that we purchased from was $75 less then the New Jersey store. We still got all the bells and whistles for less then what we originally was going to pay. It's pays to shop around and walk out of a store if you had to . So you could save some $$.

                                                    So that's my story what do you think?




No comments:

Post a Comment